Friday, December 14, 2007

LANCASTER BIRD CLUB - DECEMBER MEETING

LANCASTER BIRD CLUB - DECEMBER MEETING - Kevin Loughlin of Wildside Nature Tours gave his "tropical birding 101" program This man knows his Birds and how to photograph them and how to put together a top notch multimedia presentation - so what if he is not as good looking as me. He had hundreds of stunning original photos. you can see some examples on his web site wildsidenaturetours.com - Even if you're like me and could never afford most of the out of the country trips his photography is worth the cyber visit. He also has some affordable photo workshops in PA that look great. All in all a great club meeting and believe it or not I keep my mouth shut and just listened. By the way he has a tour to Mexico to see the Monarch roosting spots I told him that I have made that trip every year for over 40 years - in my mind.

No comments: