Sunday, January 16, 2022

Resurrecting a blog that died in 2014

I can’t believe that I haven’t blog since 2014. And now I am traveling full-time and actually living in my van as I travel. I don’t really live in the van I live out of the van. I spend more time outside the van then in. All that I own on this earth is in this van. I am finding it an interesting and challenging lifestyle especially with my physical limitations. So I’m going to try again to keep up with a blog to let you know where I’m at and what I’m seeing in God‘s beautiful creation. I Feel so much more alive when I’m dealing with God’s creation because I am communicating directly with the creator. I almost can’t believe that he would communicate with a fool like me, but he does. Being outdoors and seeing his creation ( birds, flowers, animals, and the rest) is like medicine to me. I forget about all the negatives, especially the ones I’ve created myself, when I am concentrating on the beauty, Intelligence, Power, and love of God shown through his created world.  so here we go again. If you want off this mailing list simply email me and I’ll drop you. But there are some friends who have requested that I get back to this. And my lifestyle now suits it better than ever, as I am out almost every day enjoying His creation.


At this point I’m back in Florida for the winter. I’ve only been here two days so I’m just getting to be familiar with the place again. I have seen some special friends I haven’t seen since last year, both human and nonhuman. So I’ll share a few pictures with you now and look forward to your comments later.


At this point I am working with only my iPad so my pictures will not be the quality I had in the past. I will be changing that soon, I hope.  I return to my “old stomping ground” behind the Cracker Barrel in Bradington north of Sarasota. And found lots of my old friends including dozens of Muskovy ducks and dozens of White Ibis.



                                                     Muscovy duck



                                                White Ibis

No comments: