Monday, January 21, 2008

MIRACULOUS WINTER VISIT FROM A MONARCH

Wednesday January 9th seemed like any other day at the PA Farm Show - I was sitting at my photography booth in the main hall and thinking about Creation Appreciation (as I always do) when a Monarch butterfly landed on the table not 10 inches from my hand. I was overwhelmed - of course the story of the monarch has been a major part of the beginning of the ministry and a part of the presentation I am taking to people all over. How did a monarch get inside the farm show in January and why did it land on my table and not the thousands of others in the hall? I asked all of the "nature exhibitors" and no one had brought butterflies, eventually I found out that it came from an FFA display several hundred yards from my display. I returned him to his relatives in their display and thanked God for His special visit to me. A monarch in January!

No comments: