Sunday, December 1, 2013

GREEN SEA TURTLES (this blog was prepared for use as a presentation at the Creation Appreciation nature center)

My friends know that I do not have or want a TV - but I do occasionally look at news stories on the web - I found this one today and wanted to share it with others.  I believe that as Christians we a stewards of God's creation and that He did not make anything without a purpose, so I am happy to see news like this.  The green sea turtles are making a comeback maybe we can to something like this with the Monarch butterflies.

Below is a link to  NBC news story .

(PARENT ALERT - THIS LINK MAY HAVE ADVERTISING THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE CHRISTIAN HOME AND IT MAY LEAD TO OTHER VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT RECOMMENDED - PARENTS - YOU ARE THE FILTER - THESE THINGS CAN BE GOOD AND WHOLESOME IF YOU REGULATE THEM FOR YOUR FAMILY)

http://dailynightly.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/30/21372070-endangered-green-sea-turtles-make-a-comeback-in-florida?lite






Green Sea turtles were once very endangered.

They are nope returning to there former numbers but still near our help.

No comments: